In 1986, International Die Casting Corporation moved into a new modern plant – in which the latest “state-of-the art” die casting and finishing machenery has been installed. This contributes to the enhancement of our cost-effective posture and increased volume capabilities. The new facility has been designed and built to comply with current environmental regulatory requirements.
- International Die Casting Corporation offers a variety of comprehensive capabilities:
- In-house die design capabilities assure fast, cost-effective and responsive support of our entire production cycle.
- Tooling capabilities include unit dies, insert-only dies, family dies, multi-customer dies and full dies.
- Automated In-Line Conveyerized Electrostatic Powder-Coat Painting and Baked-on Finishing
- Expertise in Rugged Attractive Decorative Finishes
- Continuous Flow-through Vibratory, Tumbling, and Shot-Peen Surface Finishing
- Advanced Thin-Wall Casting Technology
- Short Runs and High Volume Lots can be intermingled for Optimum Cost-Effectiveness
This current site is under construction. For more information please visit your sister company’s website at http://www.cast-rite.com.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused!